Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let the Christmas Crafting Begin!

These are clear glass ornaments filled with rolled paper. I cut about a 1/2 inch by 12 inch piece of paper and roll it around a pencil and quickly stick it in the ornament! I decorate the outside of the ornament with a Christmas saying and adorn it with several ribbons and charms. These are a quick craft and every year turn out a little bit different. I love giving these to teachers and friends!


These are my mini spool wreaths. I decoupage the spools and wrap the paper around the mini spools. I really enjoy making these. I added a Melissa Frances sticker and a jingle bell and it's oh so cute!






These are my paper trees that I typically create every holiday season. They are rolled paper and decorated with buttons, paper flowers and small metal charms. I love creating these. This year I used all My Mind's Eye papers.




This is my tiny house ornament. I used a house template and decorated with fake snow and mini Christmas tree. This can attach to a tree by a small clip underneath house.

So, I have been extremely busy with all the happenings in the past few weeks. I came down with strep throat and that about did me in! It was a horrible week and thankfully I'm feeling much better now. The kids have been staying busy with school and dance. The weather has been staying pretty nice too! I have started my Christmas crafts and I'm excited for everything this year! Hopefully I will be able to find more time in the coming weeks, but for now...these are what I have created!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Kileigh









No comments:

Post a Comment