Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Keeping Busy


Sorry I haven't updated my blog in quite some time. I have been super busy with the kids and their activities and homework for Ava. I haven't done a lot of crafting lately either. I am going to be starting my holiday crafting soon though, which I am extremely excited about. I love making holiday things for people, especially the girls teachers. I will be posting those as soon as I complete them. I'm just waiting for an order to come for some more supplies.

One of my favorite things to create are these little paper trees. This photo is from last year, this year's will be similar but with different paper and supplies. I really enjoy making these, and they are usually a big hit with people!

Another thing that I usually create are these little spool wreaths. These are made from tiny wooden spools that I decorate with patterned paper. These are always fun to make, but extremely time consuming!



Anyways, I should be off. Thanks for stopping by today!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your projects for Christmas. Once I found your blog, I bookmarked it straightaway! Not many crafters here in Ireland.


    Ali in Ireland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tree's are adorable! I can't wait to see how this years projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete